Association of Business Executives courses are offered in Folkstone which provide a professional qualification that may be used to prepare directly for a career in business, or to gain advanced entry onto a range of professional qualifications and university degrees in the UK and other countries.
The programme provides students with an appreciation of the theoretical issues currently involved in the study of business and a range of practical skills which will enhance their value to potential employers. Major Trans Media themes running throughout the programme include Management, Finance and Accounting, Marketing and IT.
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers business qualifications world wide.
Here are ten reasons for ABE success.
1. University progression ABE qualifications give you entry to the second and final years of Bachelors degree programme at the universities around the world. With relevant work experience you can fast track to an MBA
2. Making degrees affordable The ABE route allows you to obtain an internationally–recognised degree and save thousands of pounds
3. Saving you time Take the quicker route to a degree with ABE
4. A professional qualification ABE qualifications give you the skills to make a real difference in the workplace, from communication to strategy
5. Global recognition ABE qualifications are recognised by colleges , universities, employers and ministries around the world
6. Assures quality We are accredited by the UK qualification regulator (QCA). Fewer than 15% of UK bodies have this accreditation
7. 7 Exemptions We have exemption arrangements with other professional bodies including ACCA, CIMA and BCS to save your time and accredit your prior learning
8. Convenience You can obtain your ABE qualifications locally and your degree through distance learning
9. Flexibility Study part-time or full-time. Join a local college, choose the distant learning option, or opt for self study
10. Support Bespoke online and offline support materials; and ABE staff are in London and around the world to help you
Certificate Diploma in Networking and Wireless LAN Administration (with specialisation in Database Administration)
Diploma in Networking and Wireless LAN Administration (with specialisation in Messaging)
Diploma in Networking and Wireless LAN Administration (with specialisation in Security Administration)
Diploma in English and Wireless LAN Administration
Want other course infomation?